A few things I learned today
April 13, 2010 § 3 Comments
I learned a few things on my run tonight that I thought I’d share!
1. Running on a two-day stomach ache is not always the best idea. Adding a tight-fitting water belt over the stomach ache, even better!
2. Bugs are on a mission to become kamikaze pilots aiming for your eyes, nose and/or mouth.
3. Kitties should be kept as indoor pets. RIP innocent little kitty I saw on the running path.
4. Ducks always seem to travel in pairs. (I actually noticed that a few weeks ago, but I saw several pairs in the canal today and it made me thinking about it again.)
5. If you’re polite enough to pick up your dog’s poop on your walk, that politeness goes to crap if you just throw the bag on the ground.